Sunday, December 9, 2012

ONLY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS!

Good Morning Afternoon OR Evening!
Dear Audience, I made this blog so that i can enable such a science hub where only concepts are understood on the foundations of questions I am a part of the Next generation Yes I am a student. This idea of question based site is very important because present day school teachers parents and friends don't answer questions. I have a very old habit of asking questions which is very important for science students and for every field but your teachers and colleagues don't like you if you ask questions therefore I have come up with this mad idea of questions and answers based learning. The learning topics posted will be:

  • Physics 
  • Biology 
  • Chemistry
  • Computer Science 
  • Mathematics (Functions)
  • Mathematics (Calculus) In 2013 sorry!
  • Gaming
Will start from physics and biology and eventually lead into all of the others.

Thank You!
Your Host
Tauseef

No comments:

Post a Comment